The Application Period for the NMSU-HHMI Research Scholars Program for fall 2015 is now closed. The application period for fall 2016 will be open in late spring of 2016.
Examples of What Research Scholars Do
- Scholars Presentations 2007-2016
- Theses 2007-2015
- Research Scholar Awards and Accomplishments
- EXROP (Exceptional Research Opportunities Program)
- Research Scholars Publications 2007-2015
Research Scholars Travel Grant Opportunities
How to create a poster – video and PowerPoint
All Research Scholars are required to take the following safety classes before being allowed working in their mentors lab:
- Employee Safety
- Lab Standard
- Blood Borne Pathogens (when working with infectious agents, human blood, body fluids or tissues in your laboratory).
- Any safety class required in addition by your research mentor, http://www.nmsu.edu/safety/